Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thursday Schmurzday

Happy Thursday my fellow grinderz!

     To start of this post I would like to reiterate how much I dislike the I-15 with a picture of my drive to work today at 10:00am when the morning traffic supposedly dies down.  Thanks for closing the express lanes by the way!

     On to a happier note my sister just recently embarked on a easy to west united states road trip and was kind enough to resupply my ever so important beer supply with a rare west coast find, Yeungling amber lager.  First time I had a yeungling was from on of my wolfpack kin #basicbro officer Ralph Villejo.  I would describe this beer as follows, "like a budwiser bit tastes great all the way through."  This beer is just a smooth all the way through traditional lager,  the hops are so subtle and the flavor is so crisp that it just tastes so refreshing.  As a matter of fact my sister Trina wanted me to drink one right away even though they were not properly cooled and even though I hate beer that is warm I preceeded to finish the entire beer.  It just brings to mind that this beer has been around for such a long time that you could taste all the years experience that has gone into the creation of this product.  Wish these were more excessible here in California so I could spend all the expendable income I dont have on this drink.  If you havent had the pleasure of trying it please find a way you wont regret it.  In the mean time ill find the will not to polish all six of these in one or two days.

     Continuing from yesterday's post Mel just sent me this completed art project circa 2008.  I remember in her uc riverside days when she started this project that it seemed like she would never finish.  Well I was wrong now in 2015 and it looks so good!  You can see her change in tastes through the years starting from the top left of the piece and ending with our sons name and our anniversary so cleverly inserted at the bottom right.  I do have a few lines and dots that I have to take credit for but I guess ill let Mel have the credit for this artwork!  Anyways its almost Friday so keep grinding and I believe in each and everyone of you. I dont care what anyone else says about you!  

I-15 and 78
Yuengling!
Mels 7 Year Project

No comments:

Post a Comment