Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Mel Thee Artiste

     Howdy!  Appreciate your support and taking the time to check out my blog!

     I've always thought myself a pretty creative and artistic person.  I am very lucky that I have an outlet to create food as well as make a living.  Which brings me to another equally if not more creative person than myself, my wife Mel!  Pictured below are some drawings she had the time to do in lieu of watching my little baby monster, Jacob. I am very excited about this because I feel that Mel doesn't get enough opportunities to express her creative side.  Ever since I can remember she has always been a great artist.  Those that know her will always say that you should see her handwriting which looks like a typewriter.  I've always encouraged her to hone her skills and just create because she is so good at it, but she's always too busy or has something preoccupying her.  I really dislike it when she says, "I'm not very good at it," but I 100% always adamantly disagree and these two drawings are no exception. 

     Of course me being the entrepreneur-minded one,  I wonder to myself if there is a market for these hand made drawings?  To me, it looked like they were just bought out of an IKEA or our favorite addiction Hobby Lobby.  I would think these would go great in a bedroom or hallway #homeownerproblems.  Would you buy these for your home?  I'd appreciate the feedback!  I have considered Etsy and Craigslist to test the waters out but we will just have to wait and see.  Always excited for new ventures and just finding ways Mel can draw a dang picture!  Maybe this will help with her clumsiness because she can get some of that pent up creativity out or just plainly be able to think about other things than poopy diapers once in a while.  I'm sure I'll get punished for this post later so I'll make this short and end it there.  Support the Mel Creativity Fund guys!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment